How to Register for a Tutorial
Language Education Center (LEC)
· 45 minutes maximum per visit.
· The tutorial service is limited to 500 words (or a two-page paper) per visit; MS word is a recommended form for the service.
· Students should print two copies of their papers before meeting with a tutor at any location - preferably double spaced and in 12 size.
· 문서는 2부 프린트해서 준비해주시기 바랍니다. (줄간격 200%, 글씨크기 12pt)
· UNIST students may use this service twice per week.
· Consecutive bookings are not permitted.
· 다른 이용자를 위해 주 2회 이하 이용을 권장합니다.
· If students are more than 10 minutes late, the appointment is automatically cancelled.
· 10분 이상 늦으면 자동 취소됩니다.
- - The tutorial service is limited to a simple, specific question, which could be about grammar, organization, or punctuation of each paper.
- - Students should print their papers before meeting with a tutor at any location - preferably double spaced and in 12 size.
- - UNIST students may use this service up to 3 times per week.
- - 25 minutes maximum per visit.
- - Without reservation, you can walk in anytime between 14:30 p.m. to 16:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.